Thursday, June 3, 2010

Keep Us Alive


Its 20 past 2 and all I can do
Is just think about the way you have hurt me
Battered and Bruised, Im so confused
You utter you love me..

I feel so free..

But then why, do you disguise
Every true act that could lead to the fact
That its true
Before we're through

I just wanna believe, but its so hard for me
When you do the things that you do

So spin me around, lift me off the ground
Just so I fall right outta your arms
But Im bound, you always surround
Every though that I have because of you charms

So free me
This is strike three
Im sick of this hurt, you've left me so burnt
Still I love you
But I cant do

EVERYTHING TO KEEP US ALIVE!!

So spin me around, pick me off the ground
Just so I fall right outta your arms
But I am bound, you always surround
Every thought that I have because of your charms

Its over a year, yet I still fear
That true love is something we're lacking
It may be sincere, but this pain's so severe
So I think that its time I get packing
Get packing...

You just disguise, ever small lie
Till it adds up and makes me feel sick
You know that I've tried
But now it's time for goodbye
Maybe you'll love her next time

So don't spin me around, or pick me off the ground
I wont let you drop me right outta your arms
Now I've found, that Im not bound
No matter how charming you are
God you are...

So free me
This is strike three
Im so sick of this hurt, you've left me so burnt
I loved you
But I cant do

EVERYTHING TO KEEP US ALIVE!
No longer are we alive

Its 40 past 2 and all I can do
Is just think that you can no longer hurt me

Note: the image above does not belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment