Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rain


As my heart broke so did the clouds, causing the rain to fall as hard as my hopes and dreams did that day.
And as the rain fell my tears became invisible to the world around me.
And the reason for all the pain that i felt was you.
You broke me down and let me fall into my own empty heart.
But why, why would you do such a thing to me?
I loved you and i know you loved me too.
But then only love can bring us to do such things.
You said you hated me and i let myself believe it, but the look in your eyes only told me that your words were lies painting a picture even you hated.
But i am better now, my heart has filled with the tears i cried that night over you.
The pain will never again plauge me like it did that day.
I hope that you can now look at that picture you painted that day and say that it makes you happier than the one that your truths paint,
because you will never have me back.


Note: This photo does not belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment