Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sick


Cry me a river
or drown me in love
im so sick of hearing
that life's push or shove

i gave you my heart
but you threw is away
dont think i dont know
that you have more to say

CHORUS 1
You love me
but love makes you so scared
still tell me
i thought that you cared

CHORUS 2
but you push me away
and you doubt what you feel
all i ask of you is honesty
not some second rate deal
but you cant seem to master
anything but your hate
and im so sick of it

i ask you a question
and you turn you head
i get so upset
that i just lay in bed

i cry myself to sleep
cause your so far away
even when your next to me
my heart's the only one displayed

CHORUS 2

yes im so sick of it

why do you think that this s*** is ok
there will come a point, a heart breaking day
when your left all alone with your heart on your sleeve
but when that day comes, you wont have me

CHORUS 2
CHORUS 1 x2

and im so sick of it

Note: The image above does not belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment